My name is Bruce Weyhrauch and I am an attorney in private practice in Juneau, Alaska. I established a law practice in 1998 after previously working in the public sector and with other law firms. My background includes three decades of experience in providing representation on natural resources matters and the maritime and commercial fishing industries. My law office provides services to clients throughout the state, including Southeast Alaska, Prince William Sound, and the Bering Sea.

In 2001, I had the honor of being named Sole Practitioner of the Year by the American Bar Association. I served two terms as president of the Juneau Bar Association, and subsequently held the presidency and other leadership positions with Alaska Bar Association’s board of governors. If you are interested in learning more about my professional background and services, please visit my website at https://www.bruceweyhrauch.com/

I am an avid supporter of a wide range of community organizations, and am currently serving on the board of the  Foundation for End-of-Life Care.  I previously served on the City and Borough of Juneau’s Board of Equalization, and on the board of directors of the Juneau Economic Development Council.

Over the next year I hope to use this blog to provide information that may be helpful to Alaskans and others interested in learning more about the areas of law I represent. I have a passion for the areas of law I practice, including natural resource matters, maritime and the commercial fishing industry, marine pilotage, construction law, labor relations and other areas of litigation and appeals and almost 30 years of legal experience in these areas.